Permatex Anti-Seize Lubricant #80078 (8 fl oz)
- A highly refined blend of aluminum, copper and graphite lubricants. Use during assembly to prevent galling, corrosion and seizing due to weathering or chemicals. Anti-Seize assures easier disassembly. Temperature range: -60°F to 1600°F (-51°C to 871°C). Salt, corrosion and moisture resistant – ideal for marine use. Non-aerosol version meets Mil Spec #907E. Aerosol – Level 3*
- Automobile-For easy removal of spark plugs, cylinder head and exhaust head bolts; apply to anchor pins on brake assemblies, u-bolts and spring bolts, hinges, gears, chain, sprockets and rollers.
- Motorcycle-Axle assembly
- Heavy Duty-Prevents seizing and galling of all metals on chassis and engines. Withstands temperatures up to 1600°F.
- Marine-For easy removal of spark plugs, cylinder head and exhaust head bolt
- DIRECTIONS: For best results, part surfaces must be cleanand free of grease. Apply a light coating of product to parts. Assemble parts. Wipe away any excess compound.