Terms and Conditions
The use of Arenade.ph (herein referred to as the "Website") is governed by these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). Arenade Solutions, Inc. (herein referred to as "Company", "We", "Us", "Our") is a Philippine-based e-commerce company situated at Unit 4, FYCA Building, #1 Atok st. corner Banawe Ave., Brgy. Sto. Domingo, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
The User (herein known as "Users", "Client", "They", "Customer", "Customers") who has agreed to become a member of the Website by providing registration data (referred to as the "Email Address", "Password", “Registration Data"). Each User is designated a unique identification (email address and password) and thus accepts the Terms and Conditions delineated hereunder.
Timeliness and Effectivity of Agreement
This agreement is effective and binding upon User registration. Website visitors may disregard this button if they do not agree with the terms aligned hereunder and consequently, refrain from using the Website.
By accepting this Terms and Conditions, the User has accepted and agreed to be bound by the policies set forth in the following policies:
This Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time. Should there be any changes, they will me made known though announcements displayed in the Website as well as in emails sent to registered Users. The continued use of the Website signifies that the Users agree to the changes imposed therein.
Requirements from the User
The use of this Website affirms that the Website User is at least 18 years of age. Persons who are not capable of forming binding legal contracts (i.e. minors) and business entities who wish to transact with the Company, may register through a representative (or legal guardian) that is of legal age in order to make a transaction. This will be made possible with the representative registering in the Website prior to purchase.
The use of this Website requires the User to maintain the confidentiality of the submitted email address and password. Subject to the Company’s compliance with the Data Privacy Act of the Philippines, the User is responsible for all the activities that occur under his/her name. It is also the User’s responsibility to safe-keep his/her password. The Company will not be held liable for any claims in the event the email and password of the User has been disclosed to unauthorized third parties due to the fault or negligence of the User and/or his/her agents, employees, or representatives. Furthermore, it is imperative that Users provide accurate details in their registration form. Failure to comply may result in the suspension and deactivation of accounts. We reserve the right to suspend or deactivate accounts with untrue, inaccurate, and incomplete data. In the event that a Website User believes that his or her account has been compromised, please send us an email right away at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The User understands that the product listings are provided by online resellers based in the United States (or other countries outside of the Philippines). The Company should not be held liable for the listings of any products presented in the Website. Any issues regarding product listings should be communicated to the company for further investigation.
- All packages received shall be opened for inspection. Purpose of doing so is to prevent delivery of all restricted items as well as to protect company information (i.e. credit card information).
- Arenade.ph serves as a link between third party sellers, freight forwarders and the User. The service made available by Arenade.ph is a consolidation of existing services offered by partner companies, third party organizations and other independent groups other than that of Arenade.ph.
- The Company reserves the right to approve or reject an order for whatever reason the Company may have.
- The price associated to the product includes the product price, all duties and taxes as well as the company’s service fee. Shipping, customs, and charges from other services will be reflected in the Shipping fee.
- Customers are responsible for reading and understanding product descriptions including product warranties and electrical requirements before any purchase.
- The use of credit card is the sole responsibility of the Customer. Arenade.ph does not collect any credit card information (other than those similar to registration information and billing addresses) and therefore cannot be held liable for any untoward incidents involving the use of credit cards. Any assistance provided by Arenade.ph shall be considered as an act of goodwill, and is not required from the company.
- It is the Company’s policy to satisfy all customer expectations to the best of its ability. The Company will not be held liable though for unsatisfactory services including, but not limited to, delivery delays, arrival of product to the Client in a “Dead on Arrival” state, and lack of product supply.
- All items posted by the User on the Website and other social media accounts such as reviews, feedbacks, comments, and suggestions properties of the Company. The Company reserves the right to edit or remove altogether comments for whatever reason that it may have.
- All materials, including, but not limited to, images, texts, trademarks, logos, designs, photographs, music, videos, and slogans outside of the Content provided by amazon.com are owned and licensed by Arenade.ph. The use of this Website for personal purposes is a breach of its copyright, and is prohibited without the written permission of the Company.
- The Company does not claim any ownership or rights to any product images and product descriptions posted in the Website or Application as this Content belongs to amazon.com and its content suppliers.
- The use of this Website affirms that a User will fully comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations set forth in the Republic of the Philippines. This includes liability in ordering products that are prohibited by law to be shipped from the country of origin to the Philippines. The company reserves the right to cancel any order placed by the User should the order involve any restricted items.
Disputes and Arbitration
It is the Company’s policy to satisfy all customer expectations to the best of its ability. In cases where this fails and both parties could not reach an agreement, disputes can be made. Any dispute or claim relating to this Terms and Conditions shall be settled by confidential arbitration in accordance with the Rules for Arbitration of the Philippine Dispute Resolution Center, Inc (PDRCI). The arbitration tribunal shall consist of independents that are (a.) legally trained, (b.) independent of both parties, (c.) experienced in Information technology, (d.) experienced in logistics and freight forwarding. Any award by the arbitration tribunal shall be final and binding upon the parties.
Should there be any concerns regarding our Terms and Conditions of Use, please feel free to drop an email at email@example.com