Mucinex Sinus-Max Nasal Spray Clear & Cool, 3/4 fl.oz (22 ml)
Mucinex Sinus-Max Provides Triple Action Relief
When you’re fighting sinus pressure and a stuffy nose, Mucinex Sinus-Max Full Force Nasal Spray features a Concentrated Vapor Technology which delivers fast relief and lasts for 12 hours.
- Oxymetazoline HCI - 0.0005 - Nasal Decongestant
From The Manufacturer
- Mucinex Full Force Nasal Spray uses Concentrated Vapor Technology, which provides an immediate sensation of relief and lets you know it’s working.
- Starts working in 3 minutes. Its 12-hour formula gives long-lasting relief, so you can feel better and go on with your day.
- Instantly feel a cooling burst of menthol and get the confidence that relief is on its way. Menthol is not available in standard allergy pills and caplets.
- Nasal Congestion The underlying cause of your stuffy nose is typically irritated or inflamed nasal mucus membranes and surrounding tissue as well as enlarged blood vessels. That stuffed up feeling that comes with congestion is mostly caused by this swelling combined with the thick mucus that may be stuck in your narrowed nasal passages, making it difficult to breathe through the nose.
- Sinus Congestion Your sinuses, the pairs of cavities in your skull that connect to your nasal passageways, are thinly lined with mucus membranes to keep the inside of your nose moist. Irritants like viruses can cause the mucus membranes to become inflamed, resulting in space restriction and accumulation of mucus in the sinus. This causes that uncomfortable feeling of sinus congestion.
- Sinus Pressure Irritants can cause inflammation of the mucus membranes lining your airways and swelling of the sinus tissues, leading to space restriction and decreased drainage of the sinus. This causes excess mucus buildup, putting pressure on the underlying tissues in your face and leading to that uncomfortable feeling of sinus pressure.