Powerstep Original Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles (Men's 8.8 1/2 - Women's 10-10 1/2)
- FULL LENGTH TOTAL SUPPORT: Powerstep’s original orthotic shoe insole offers full length, total contact support. The encapsulated design has a firm but flexible support shell, built-in arch support and deep heel cradle for increased stability. This insert works for neutral, low and high arches.
- MODERATE CUSHIONING: Original full-length shoe insoles have dual-layer cushioning with VCT Variable Cushioning Technology and a durable EVA foam base that provides high-quality, targeted cushioning to protect your feet during an athletic activity, standing or walking.
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT: The anti-microbial polyester top fabric keeps your feet comfortable and dry by preventing friction and heat while you go about your day.
- FOR EVERY SHOE: Maintain stability, support and alleviate foot pain wherever you go. Simply transfer the Powerstep Original from one pair of casual, athletic, or dress shoes to another with no trimming necessary.
- PODIATRIST DESIGNED: Powerstep Original orthotic shoe insoles are recommended by podiatrists to prevent and alleviate foot pain associated with plantar fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate pronation and sore/aching feet.
Powerstep's original, fundamental design from which all of our other orthotic insoles were developed. Encapsulated design with a firm but flexible support shell, built-in arch support and heel cradle for increased stability. Moderate, dual-layer cushioning. Ultra-thin, low profile design fits in most casual, dress and athletic shoes. An ideal orthotic insert for preventing and alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate pronation and sore/aching feet. CARE INSTRUCTIONS are Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep insoles as needed depending on wear..