NOW Vitamin B-6 50mg, Cardiovascular Health 100 Tablets
1-2 Working Days for Metro Manila
2-5 Working Days for Provincial Locations
- 100% Authentic from the USA
- NOW Vitamin B-6 50 mg (100 Tablets)
- Content - 100 Tablets
- Supports healthy homocysteine levels
- Important for Nervous System functions
- Screened for potency and purity
- Supports Healthy Homocysteine Metabolism*
- Important for Nervous System Function*
- Vitamin B-6 is a cofactor in numerous enzymatic reactions and is required for the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.* It facilitates the conversion of amino acids from one to another as needed, and is necessary for normal synthesis of hemoglobin, as well as for normal function and production of red blood cells.* B-6 plays an important role in regulating homocysteine metabolism in the body.* Homocysteine, a by-product of the methionine cycle, is known to be destructive to bodily tissues, especially vascular structures. B-6 is also critical for the maintenance of a healthy nervous system.*
- From the FDA: "As part of a well-balanced diet that is low in saturated fat and cholesterol, Vitamin B6 may reduce the risk of vascular disease. FDA evaluated the above claim and found that, while it is known that diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol reduce the risk of heart disease and other vascular diseases, the evidence in support of the above claim is inconclusive."
- Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- SUGGESTED USAGE & STORAGE : Take 1 tablet 1 to 2 times daily with food. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- CAUTION : For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.