Nature Made Calcium Magnesium Zinc with Vitamin D3 (100 tablets)
* 100% Authentic from the USA
* Nature Made Calcium Magnesium Zinc with Vitamin D3 (100 tablets)
* Content - 100 tablets
* Nature Made Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc is scientifically formulated to provide bone support nutrients as well as those that aid in nerve, muscle and metabolic reactions.
* Calcium helps build and support strong bones.
* Magnesium helps support healthy bones as well as nerve and muscle function.
* Zinc is vital for normal growth and development.
* Trust your bone health with Nature Made Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc. Adequate calcium, along with a well-balanced diet, plays an integral role in supporting bone health and may help reduce risk of osteoporosis later in life. Magnesium helps support healthy bones. Zinc is an essential mineral necessary for numerous reactions in the body. Each tablet of Nature Made Calcium, Magnesium & Zinc provides 333 mg of calcium, 133 mg of magnesium, and 5 mg of zinc as well as 200 IU of vitamin.
* Adequate calcium is important for teens, young adult sand post-menopausal women.
* Vitamin D helps improves calcium absorption.
* Nature Made Calcium Magnesium and Zinc is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
* United States Pharmacopeia (USP) Verified
* No Artificial Flavors
* Colors Derived From Natural Source – No Synthetic Dyes
* No Preservatives
* No Yeast
* Gluten Free
* When to Take:Suggested Use: Take one tablet up to three times daily, with meals. For easier swallowing, take with water before and during ingestion.
* Interactions:This product contains multiple nutrients. For questions about interactions on individual nutrients, please refer to the product pages for each nutrient.
* Caution:Consult a physician before use, if you have kidney disease or if you are taking prescription medications.Given that no two people are alike, if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
* Diminished drug effectiveness
* Reduced supplement effectiveness
* Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption