J-B Weld 8276 KwikWeld Quick Setting Steel Reinforced Epoxy - 2 oz.
- J-B Weld 8276 KwikWeld Quick Setting Steel Reinforced Epoxy - 2 oz.
- JB KWIKWELD: Is a fast setting version of The Original J-B Weld two-part epoxy cold weld system that provides strong, lasting repairs to metal and multiple other surface types.
- THE ORIGINAL COLD WELD: JB Weld was developed as an alternative to torch welding. Designed to be effective in extreme environments, once it sets, it creates a permanent bond stronger than steel.
- SIMPLE TO USE: After mixing, it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled after curing. It has a 1:1 mixing ratio, sets in 6 minutes and is fully cured in 4-6 hours.
- VERSATILE & DEPENDABLE: Ideal for automotive, plumbing, marine repairs, crafts, and more. It is rated at a tensile strength of 2424 PSI and will withstand temperatures up to 300ºF.
DO IT YOURSELF: Big or small, you can DIY it with J-B. Our heavy duty adhesives repair & restore it right the first time. JB Weld delivers the legendary performance of the World's Strongest Bond.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh