Foot Peel Mask is an easy-to-use formula that’s designed to get rid of the hardened skin and dead cells, giving you soft baby feet once again.
How To Properly Use
- Be sure to clean and dry your feet before applying the foot masks.
- Use scissors to cut the seal on the foot masks.
- Put foot mask on, pressing the mask’s outer layer as close as possible to the feet.
- Tear the red double-sided film off on the inside and seal the opening.
- Use cotton socks to keep the masks next to the skin while walking.
- Remove foot masks 60-90 minutes later and rinse out and fully dry with a towel.
- Keep your feet moist with a foot lotion.
Tips To Remember
- Within four to seven days, the outer layers of your skin will fall off. You’re advised to soak your feet in warm water to exfoliate the dead skin.
- After two weeks, the outer skin layers will all be gone, revealing baby-smooth skin feet.
- Use only one time a month.
- Individual results will vary.
Word of Caution
- Product is designed for only external use
- Pregnant or nursing women should not use this product
- Never applied to damaged or irritated skin
- Do a patch test to ensure no sensitivity
- Stop using if skin irritation occurs
- Store away from children
- Store in cool location