CeraVe Hydrating Sunscreen Face Lotion, Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Mineral Sunscreen 2.5 fl.oz
CeraVe Hydrating Sunscreen Face Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is a 100%-mineral,oil-free sunscreen with titanium dioxideand zinc oxide that forms a protective barrier on the skin’s surface tohelp reflect the sun’s UVA and UVB rays without irritating sensitive skin. Formulated withthree essential ceramidesto help restore the skin’s barrier and provide long-lasting hydration along with niacinamideto help calm and soothe, it is a gentle yet effective sun-protection option that has been awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance and the Skin Cancer Foundation Daily Use Seal of Approval.
- 100% mineral sunscreen to reflect the sun’s rays.
- Three essential ceramides help restore skin’s natural barrier and lock in moisture.
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain skin’s natural moisture.
- Niacinamide: Also known as vitamin B3, helps calm and soothe skin.
- Allergy tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic and suitable for sensitive skin.
- Fragrance-free and paraben-free to be gentle on the skin.
Mineral-based UV filters form a protective barrier to help reflect UV rays away from the skin’s surface. Because the ingredients in a mineral sunscreen stay on the surface of the skin to help protect it, a white cast can sometimes remain after applying the product. Follow these tips to apply your mineral sunscreen:
1. Dispense a small amount to one palm and rub your hands together.
2. Apply to one area of the face at a time and thoroughly massage into the skin.
3. The formula should spread easily without leaving a greasy residue or feel.
All sunscreens should be applied liberally for sun protection. It is essential to use any sunscreen product as directed.
Types of skin:
All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin.
Area of concern:
Active Ingredients:Titanium Dioxide (9%), Zinc Oxide (7%)
Inactive Ingredients:Water, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Propanediol, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Niacinamide, Peg-8 Laurate, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Sorbitan Isostearate, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethiconol, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Myristic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Tocopherol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Phytosphingosine, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexylglycerin
Directions for Sunscreen Use:
- Apply CeraVe Sunscreen Face Lotion SPF 50 liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours and immediately after towel drying.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures:Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses