Caltrate Gummy Bites (Black Cherry, Strawberry, Orange Flavors, 50 Count) Calcium and Vitamin D3 Supplement, 500 mg
- Caltrate Gummy Bites (Black Cherry, Strawberry, Orange Flavors, 50 Count) Calcium and Vitamin D3 Supplement, 500 mg
- Content : 50 gummy bites
- 50 Caltrate Calcium and Vitamin D3 Supplement Gummy Bites to help support your bone health.
- 3 great-tasting fruit flavor gummies: Orange Caltrate gummy, Strawberry Caltrate gummy, and Black Cherry Caltrate gummy
- Easy alternative to a calcium tablet, chew a tasty Caltrate gummy calcium and vitamin D supplement
- Healthy, strong bones have one thing in common: calcium and vitamin D. When you don’t get enough calcium from your diet, calcium supplements can help fill the gaps. Vitamin D is needed by the body for calcium absorption, so your supplement should include vitamin D as well. Caltrate calcium supplements, including Soft Chews and Gummy Bites, have the most vitamin D3 to help maximize calcium absorption and nourish strong, healthy bones*
- Calcium supports more than just bone health. When you bend your leg, arm or move almost any bone, your muscles and joints are working with your bones to help you keep going. So it only makes sense that you want to keep muscles flexible and healthy, too. Caltrate 600 plus D3 supplements provide the calcium and vitamin D to support healthy bones and muscles to keep you moving throughout life.
- If you’re one of the many people who would prefer not to take tablets, Caltrate has you covered with choices that nourish your bones with the same essential nutrients as calcium supplement tablets. Caltrate 600 plus D3 Soft Chews, in delicious chocolate truffle and vanilla crème, are individually wrapped for on-the-go convenience. If you like fruit flavor and prefer a chewy, Caltrate 600 plus D3 Gummy Bites, in tasty black cherry, orange and strawberry, can be taken anytime.
- Suggested Use: Take two (2) gummy bites up to two times daily with or without food, or as directed by your physician. Not formulated for use in children under 13. Store at room temperature. Keep bottle tightly closed.