Our Aloe Vera isn’t loaded with chemicals, and you can feel the difference! Contains no added color, fragrance, or alcohol. It’s as close as it gets to breaking open the actual Aloe leaf straight from the plant! The thinner consistency goes on smoothly, spreads easily, and absorbs quickly, leaving skin feeling silky and smooth. Contains 99% pure, cold-pressed Aloe Vera. The remaining 1% are food grade preservatives required to keep the product safe. Order Your Bottle Of Aloe Vera Gel Now to Enjoy the Benefits of Nature’s Miracle Plant!